The DeMotte Chamber of Commerce
is introducing a
brand-new tradition to DeMotte!
“Christmas Around DeMotte” is a month-long Holiday campaign designed for the businesses, shoppers and residents of DeMotte. There is something for everyone, check it out! Like and Share the Official Christmas Around DeMotte Facebook group.
November 26th (Small Business Saturday) through December 25th businesses and residents will be decked out for Christmas! Whether you are a business or a resident, you are invited to register to be put on a map that people can drive around and view some great Holiday-scapes.
- Parade Entrants: Saturday, December 3 at 4:30pm
- The parade route is from Community Bible Church parking lot on the corner of 8th NW to Spencer Park
- Open to any business, organization or resident/family. You MUST register to participate.
- Halleck St. will NOT be closed; however, police escort will take place.
- NO CANDY CAN BE THROWN. This is for the safety of everyone involved.
- CANDY AND GOODIES can be given at Spencer Park once we arrive following the downtown parade.
- Once at Spencer Park, Santa will begin taking children’s Christmas gift requests at the band shell.
- Businesses will be on hand with free goodies as well.
- Free refreshments will be served.
- Christmas Carols.
- Register online for free HERE
We invite and encourage everyone to participate and promote this festive and fun tradition in-the-making!
If you have any questions about any of these events, please call or text Diva at 219-405-6840 or e-mail email@example.com