The DeMotte Chamber of Commerce
is introducing a
brand-new tradition to DeMotte!
“Christmas Around DeMotte” is a month-long Holiday campaign designed for the businesses, shoppers and residents of DeMotte. There is something for everyone, check it out! Like and Share the Official Christmas Around DeMotte Facebook page.
November 26th (Small Business Saturday) through December 25th businesses and residents will be decked out for Christmas! Whether you are a business or a resident, you are invited to register to be put on a map that people can drive around and view some great Holiday-scapes.
- Businesses: You do NOT need to be a Chamber member or retail business to participate. You don’t even need to be a DeMotte business. Dress up Christmas inside and/or outside of your business from November 26th -December 25th to be eligible to win a pizza party for your staff!
- You must register to be included in this contest.
- Your decorations must stay displayed from November 26th -December 25th. Consider decorating your street-side windows to add some lights, color and Holiday Spirit to DeMotte. Get creative with your offerings during this time. This is a great time to target shoppers and clients that don’t normally come in. Perhaps you can entice and offer your own Holiday Gift Drawing at this same time! I am always happy to help you promote, just let me know what you have going on.
- Voting for this business decorating contest takes place at your decorated business between Nov 26-Dec 25. You must provide a sealed ballot box for shoppers to enter their vote. Encourage people to stop in and vote from your business Facebook page. Events are best and most successful when we all work together to encourage participation. I will pick up your sealed ballot box the week of December 26th. The winner will be announced on January 3rd at which time your staff Pizza Party will be scheduled!
- We will be posting this event on Facebook to generate business to your business.
- We will have residents registering to decorate their homes during this time too. If you would like to offer a gift to go into our Grand Prize Gift Basket to the winner of this residential decorating contest, please let me know, I will stop in to pick it up.
- Deadline to register your business is Friday, November 18th.
We invite and encourage everyone to participate and promote this festive and fun tradition in-the-making!
If you have any questions about any of these events, please call or text Diva at 219-405-6840 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org