Nominations are closed for 2022.
NOMINATION FOR 2022 Touch of Dutch GRAND MARSHAL
Please nominate a person who has contributed years of outstanding voluntary service to our community without benefit of monetary gain.
1. Nominee must be in good standing in the community
2. Nominee should be someone who displays outstanding service, pride and commitment in the DeMotte community through volunteerism
3. Nominee’s activities should be above and beyond the nominee’s profession or normal call of duty
4. Nominee should be able and willing to carry out the functions of the Grand Marshal* on August 13, 2022 during the Touch of Dutch Parade
Nominations must be received/postmarked by April 30, 2022
* The Chamber Board of Directors will sometimes have a Citizen of the Year in addition to a Grand Marshal for the Touch of Dutch Parade. That is not determined until selections take place in May. Your nominee may be called upon as Citizen of the Year, if the Board, so decides.
You may also mail or e-mail your nomination to:
DeMotte Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 721
DeMotte, IN 46310