Chamber Lunch & Learn
All businesses are WELCOME!
First Hometown Mortgage is bringing awareness to our community about the challenges related to addiction in Jasper County.
Sheriff Pat Williamson and Jasper County Recovery House Director, Al Ferrer will provide a powerful presentation which includes programs available.
- WHAT: Free Lunch & Learn (yes, it’s free)
- WHEN: Friday, June 9, 2023
- 11:30am – networking
- 12:00 noon – lunch begins (Quiznos will be catering)
- 12:30pm – presentation begins
- (challenges faced within our county related to addiction)
- 1:00pm – lunch ends
- WHERE: Belstra Milling Administration Building (308 15th St. SE – DeMotte)
- SPONSOR: First Hometown Mortgage
RSVP’s are required by Wednesday, June 7, 2023 by emailing email@example.com.
Be sure to indicate how many people from your business will be attending.
We’ll see you there!